In today’s information age, there are countless ways a company can spend its marketing budget. At TPT Baseball LLC, we believe that the best use of our marketing dollars is with individuals whose goals mirror our own; that is, teaching young men and women how to swing a bat or throw a ball with better balance. These are our children’s coaches.
We don’t believe in placing restrictions on who is considered a coach. You don’t need to be paid to be a coach. Some of you are paid, but most of you (like us) are not. So if you spend your valuable time helping young men and women improve their hitting and throwing skills, then, by definition, you are a coach in our book.
Whether you are a professional or volunteer coach, if you are willing to spend your energy to recommend the Three Piece Tee® trainer to your players, friends, family, etc, we want to say “Thank You” with our checkbook.
Below, we’ve conveniently placed the Three Piece Tee® coach’s agreement. All we ask is that you give us some brief contact information so that you can receive our “Thank you” at the end of each month and so we can send you a copy of our Coach’s Agreement. After completing the information, you will be asked to click the box accepting the terms of our agreement. Under our agreement, you don’t have to do anything. If you choose to tell people about your positive experience with the Three Piece Tee® trainer, once they’ve bought a Three Piece Tee® trainer, we’ll start sending you checks.
After you’ve completed the agreement and clicked on the “Request my Coach ID” button, we will generate your unique Coach’s ID. Simply give that ID to your players, friends and family, and for every sold trainer associated with your code, we’ll say Thank You with a $.
Also, to make referrals easier for you, simply Contact Us either by email or phone, and we will send you a box of our Three Piece Tee® Cards, each with your unique Coach’s ID printed on it. Run out of cards? Contact Us again, and we’ll send you more.
That’s it! We hope you will see and enjoy the benefits of the Three Piece Tee® trainer and spread the word.
This agreement evidences the terms upon which TPT Baseball, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (the “Company”), may pay to the Coach identified below in exchange for the Coach recommending to his or her players/athletes or parents, the Three Piece Tee® baseball & softball balance trainer (the “Product”).
- Coach may from time to time recommend the Product to his or her players/athletes or parents, but is under no obligation at any time to do so.
- If a buyer identifies Coach as recommending the Product to Buyer, the Company will pay Coach $20 for each Product purchased by Buyer. The Company shall pay only one Coach for any Product sold to a Customer that identifies a Coach as having recommended the Product. Payments hereunder shall be made to Coach at the address indicated by Coach (and as Coach may change with at least thirty (30) days prior written notice to the Company) and within 30 days of the end of the month during which a Product is sold and identified as having been recommended by Coach. Company will build its website where buyers of the product can identify Coach at the time of purchase.
- It is completely voluntary and within Coach’s discretion whether to recommend the Product. The Company’s sole obligation under this agreement shall be to pay amounts to Coach if, as and when, and only under the circumstances, described herein.
- Coach hereby acknowledges and agrees that he or she is not an authorized representative of the Company and will not hold himself or herself out as a representative of the Company at any time.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law principles, and any action by a party related to or arising out of this Agreement shall be brought in the appropriate courts of Harris County Texas, or the United States federal courts of the Southern District of Texas.